EUOSHA/TR/18/01 – TRAINEESHIPS
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) is organising a selection procedure for traineeships at EU-OSHA for the nationals of the Member States of the European Union and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein (parties of the EEA agreement).
The traineeships will be based in the Bilbao office and at the Agency’s Brussels Liaison Office.
Further information on our activities can be found on our website: http://osha.europa.eu
Candidates are requested to follow the instructions available on the Call for applications for traineeships at EU-OSHA.
The following traineeship profiles are possible to apply for:
- Resource and Service Centre- Human Resources (RSC-HR)
- Network Secretariat – Brussels Liaison Office (NET–BLO)
- Network Secretariat – Quality (NET-QT)
- Communication and Promotion Unit- Communication (CPU-COMM)
- Communication and Promotion Unit- ICT/Web (CPU-ICT/WEB)
- Prevention and Research Unit (PRU)
For detailed information on the EU-OSHA traineeship programme, applicants are advised to read carefully the Rules Governing the EU-OSHA Traineeship Programme.