CallsBack to calls
OSHA/2023/LVP/0006-ExA - Systematic review on COVID-19, work-related psychosocial risks and mental health in the human health and social work activities sector - Low value negotiated procedure
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) is planning to launch a call for tender for the above-mentioned subject matter.
The overall objectives of the contract to be awarded are:
1. To increase knowledge and improve access to information on the impact of working during COVID-19 on psychosocial risk factors and mental health in the human health and social care workers;
2. To conduct a systematic review of the literature on working during the COVID-19 pandemic and the prevalence of work-related psychosocial and mental health outcomes in human health and social care workers in the EU, including the various professional activities in the sector and considering vulnerable/specific subgroups of workers;
3. To raise awareness on OSH prevention and mitigation measures, presenting recommendations and selected examples of good practices/interventions (particularly at company level) for addressing psychosocial risks and mental health at work in the sector, with a focus on those addressing preparedness for future disease outbreaks and health emergencies.
Expected deliverables are:
- To develop a comprehensive report (max 60 pages) based on the results of the research tasks;
- To provide a PowerPoint presentation summarizing the main findings of the research, and a stand-alone executive summary based on the final report.
The maximum total budget available for the contract to be awarded will be EUR 60.000 (excluding VAT).
The way, deadline and details for expressing your interest in being invited to tender are available on: https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=13294