2022 Healthy Workplaces Film Award winners
THE BEACH OF ENCHAQUIRADOS
Iván Mora Manzano
Ecuador / 2021 / 86'
In the daytime, Vicky goes fishing out on the sea, in the evening she runs a little bar on the blustery beach of her small village in Ecuador. Vicky belongs to the local trans community, one where gender and sexuality are not strictly delineated, and she balances her physically tough work at sea with feminine elegance in her private life.
- THE PAWNSHOP, Łukasz Kowalski, Poland / 2022 / 81'
- TATTOOED IN OUR EYES WE CARRY THE AFTERTASTE, Diana Toucedo, Spain / 2022 / 26'
- ANOTHER SPRING, Mladen Kovacevic, Serbia, Qatar / 2022 / 89'
- SUN UNDER GROUND, Alex Gerbaulet, Mareike Bernien, Germany / 2022 / 39'
- DEATH OF A CITY, João Rosas, Portugal / 2022 / 120'
- LITURGY OF ANTI-TANKS OBSTACLES, Dmytro Sukholytkyy-Sobchuk, Ukraine, USA / 2022 / 12'
- YOUR BARE LEGS, Vladimir Léon, France / 2022 / 70'
- PHANTASMAGORIA, Juan Francisco González, Chile, Switzerland, France / 2022 / 14'