Corporate strategy and work programmes
Setting out a long-term strategy
The current corporate strategy covers 2014–2020 and identifies six priority areas:
- Anticipating change — through our foresight projects
- Facts and figures — gathering and spreading information for researchers and policy-makers through ESENER, OSH overviews and opinion polls
- Tools for the management of OSH — primarily through OiRA
- Raising awareness of OSH — through the Healthy Workplaces Campaigns and other awareness-raising activities
- Networking knowledge — particularly through the development of OSHwiki
- Networking and corporate communications
For more information, download EU-OSHA’s corporate strategy 2014–2020, which is coherent with European Commission's Strategic Framework on Health and Safety at Work 2014-2020.
Planning for the year ahead
Each year, EU-OSHA’s Director prepares and the Governing Board adopts an annual management plan setting out the Agency’s plans for the year. It details the activities to be carried out and the objectives to be achieved.
The annual management plan sets clear priorities and aims to ensure that the Agency makes the best use of its resources and its network. Some important areas of activity are: anticipating change, awareness raising, and facts and figures on OSH topics.
To view annual management plans for previous years, visit our publications page, where you can also view our annual reports and our annual activity reports to see how we performed.