Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and workplace safety and health
EU-OSHA’s sister agency, the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), is closely monitoring the spread of the coronavirus and is regularly posting updates and resources on its website.
The World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Labour Organization (ILO), as well as the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOSH) have also published practical information for workplaces.
Visit the ECDC’s website
Download the WHO’s guide Getting your workplace ready for COVID-19
Check out CCOHS’ coronavirus factsheet
Additional EC, WHO and ILO resources include:
- European Commission dedicated webpage on Covid-19
- The COVID-19 risk communication package for healthcare facilities
- Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak: Rights, roles and responsibilities of health workers, including key considerations for occupational safety and health
- WHO, ePROTECT respiratory occupational health and safety
- Occupational safety and health in public health emergencies: A manual for protecting health workers and responders
- Work improvement in health services
- Guidelines on Decent Work in Public Emergency Services
- Infection prevention and control and preparedness for COVID-19 in healthcare settings