Low value negotiated procedure - Development of training material to support the use of best prevention practices at work places – the case of substitution of dangerous substances (EUOSHA/2017/NE/D/SE/0042)
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) is planning to launch in the forthcoming weeks a low value negotiated procedure for the development of training material to support the use of best prevention practices at work places – the case of substitution of dangerous substances.
Type of procedure
Low value negotiated procedure launched and managed by EU-OSHA. The Agency will sign the service contract directly with the successful tenderer following this low-value procurement process.
The maximum available total value for the contract will be EUR 48,000 (excluding VAT).
Main objectives / services provided for under the contract:
- Development of a modular set of training materials supporting the introduction of the STOP principle in enterprises of the EU for participants.
- Development of a modular set of training materials supporting the introduction of the STOP principle in enterprises of the EU for trainers.
Tenderers must comply with the following technical criteria:
- Tenderers must prove their educational and professional qualifications in the field of Occupational Safety and Health
- Tenderers must be able to demonstrate previous OSH experience and work similar to the subject of the contract (training and seminars regarding dangerous substances at workplaces).
- Tenderers must prove their experience of drafting reports, recommendations and guides on OSH related issues
- Tenderers must prove their experience or working in English along with their capacity to provide final reports and other project deliverables.
No documents proving the fulfilment of these criteria are requested at this stage.
Participation in this negotiated procedure for a low value contract will be open to natural and legal persons falling within the scope of the EU Treaties (this includes all economic operators registered in the European Union and all European Union citizens) and to all natural and legal persons in a third country which has a special agreement with the Union in the field of public procurement on the conditions laid down in that agreement.
If you would like to participate in this negotiated procedure, please register your interest via fax (+34) 94 435 8401 or via email to procurement-PRU@osha.europa.eu by no later than 31.10.2017 13:00 CET. Please include your contact details (name, organisation, address, country and e-mail) and make reference to the call EUOSHA/2017/NE/D/SE/0042.
Please note that registration of interest to participate in the above-mentioned procedures does not give rise to any legitimate expectations to be invited.