Seminar on managing dangerous substances in the workplace
Informácie o podujatí
This seminar introduces the Healthy Workplaces Manage Dangerous Substances campaign in Portugal. Bruno Thiebaud from EU-OSHA highlights the campaign’s theme, objectives and upcoming activities.
Speakers also underline the importance of effective risk assessment and prevention in the workplace and discuss the substitution of chemical substances to avoid harmful exposure. They explain how to effectively implement technical and organisational prevention measures to ensure safe and healthy working environments for everyone.
Finally, they share examples of successful safety practices in relation to storage, transport and personal protective equipment.
- Emília Telo, National Focal Point Manager, Autoridade para as Condiçôes do Trabalho
- Fernanda Gomes, Sub-Inspector, Autoridade para as Condiçôes do Trabalho
- Ana Nogueira, Instituto Nacional de Saúde Doutor Ricardo Jorge
- Bruno Thiebaud, Communications Manager, EU-OSHA
- Catarina Matos, Universidade de Aveiro
- Fernando Gomes, Workers Representative, Board of directors, EU-OSHA, CGTP-IN
- Helder Silva, Professor, Universidade Lusófona
- Maria Inês Pires, Manvia - Manutenção E Exploração De Instalações E Construção S.a
- Paula Carvalho, P2i - Protection Against Fire Systems Ltd