Latvia – Occupational safety and health and the posting of workers
Informácie o podujatí
In collaboration with the Enterprise Europe Network, the Latvian national focal point is organising a seminar on questions related to the posting of workers concerning legal labour relations and occupational safety and health.
Companies are encouraged to share their experiences with the posting of workers and stimulate a discussion with the participants. The seminar is especially interesting for OSH experts and companies involved in the posting of workers to different EU countries.
- Linda Matisāne,National Focal Point Manager, State Labour Inspectorate
- Anita Abola, Enterprise Europe Network
- Natalja Preisa, Free Trade Union Confederation of Latvia
- Ineta Vjakse, Ministry of Welfare
- Lāsma Stabiņa, Ministry of the Interior
- Mārīte Noriņa, State Labour Inspectorate
- Sandra Zariņa, State Labour Inspectorate
- Līva Augule, UPB grupa LTD
- Olga Borisjuka, State Social Insurance Agency