Low value negotiated procedure EUOSHA/2016/NE/F/SE/0010 - Monitoring and provision of EU political and occupational safety and health information
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) is planning to launch in the forthcoming weeks a low value service contract for monitoring and provision of EU political and occupational safety and health information.
Main objectives / services provided under the contract:
The Agency would like to contract an organisation with outstanding proficiency and solid experience in providing political monitoring to cover the following services:
- Provide information from specific policy areas at EU level.
- Provide information about relevant legislative changes.
- Provide information about the activities of trade union organizations and employers organizations at EU level.
- Provide information about the activities of major political figures at EU level.
Participation in this negotiated procedure for middle value contracts is open to natural and legal persons falling within the scope of the EU Treaties (this includes all economic operators registered in the European Union and all European Union citizens).
Type of procedure
Low value negotiated procedure launched and managed by EU-OSHA. The Agency will sign the service contract directly with the monitoring organisation following the procurement process.
The maximum total amount of the contract is 50,000 € (without VAT). Please note that the duration of the contract will be 4 years (1 year initial period plus up to 3 renewals).
Tenderers must comply with the following criteria:
- The tenderer must demonstrate an excellent command of written English.
- The tenderer must demonstrate experience of working in the field of monitoring and provision of EU information in the last three years.
Potential tenderers who would like to participate in this negotiated procedure must register their interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your contact details (name, organisation, address, country and e-mail) making reference to the call for tender EUOSHA-monitoring.
The deadline for declaration of interest is 4 August 2016, 23:45 CET. The estimated date to invite to tender is 8 August 2016.
EU-OSHA will then contact those interested to inform them about the next steps in the tendering process.