Norway – Analysing emerging risks affecting workplaces
Informações sobre o evento
From workplace accidents to psychosocial factors such as stress, workers are exposed to a range of different risks in the working environment. To understand more about the potential impact of these risks, the Norwegian national focal point, in collaboration with EU-OSHA, is organising a webinar to review the results of the 2019 European Survey of Enterprises on New and Emerging Risks (ESENER).
EU-OSHA’s Project Manager, Dr. Xabier Irastorza, presents the key findings of this unique survey which gives insights into the design and implementation of new policies in the field of occupational safety and health. The survey has been adapted to Norwegian conditions so that the data can be included in the national authorities’ work to monitor the working situation in Norway and as a basis for prioritising preventive actions.
Taking place online with around 50 participants, the webinar is aimed at ministries, social partners and relevant stakeholders.
- Monica Seem, Director of OSH at the Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority
- Dr. Xabier Irastorza, Project Manager, Prevention and Research Unit EU-OSHA
- Ann-Torill Benonisen Indreeide, Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise (NHO)
- Robert Ekle, Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority
- Robstad Andersen, Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority
- Therese Hanvold, National Institute of Occupational Health in Norway
- Thorfrid Hanssen, Norwegian Ministry of Labour
- Wenche Thomsen, LO Norway