Development of three OiRA tools in English for the hairdressing, car repair and hotels and restaurants sectors in Malta
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) is planning to launch in the forthcoming weeks a low value negotiated procedure for the development of three Online Interactive Risk Assessment (OiRA) tools in English for the hairdressing, car repair and hotels and restaurants sectors in Malta.
Type of procedure
Low value negotiated procedure launched and managed by EU-OSHA. The Agency will sign the service contract directly with the successful tenderer(s) following this low-value procurement process.
The maximum available total value for the contract will be EUR 10,000 (excluding VAT).
Main objectives / services provided for under the contract:
- Development in English with reference to Maltese legislation of the structures and contents in modules and submodules of three OiRA tools for the hairdressing, car repair and hotels and restaurants sectors in Malta. The contractor(s) will be required to liaise closely with the OiRA partner in Malta (the Maltese Occupational Health and Safety Authority) and the social partners from the sectors to ensure their involvement in the project and facilitate their validation of the tool at the end of the process.
- Upload the content of the tool onto the OiRA tools generator (OiRA content management system). Access will be provided by the Agency, training (if required) will also be provided by the Agency.
Tenderers must comply with the following criteria:
- Tenderers must prove their educational and professional qualifications in the field of Occupational Safety and Health
- Tenderers must be able to demonstrate previous OSH experience and work similar to the subject of the contract (OSH knowledge for the sectors: hairdressing, car repair and hotels and restaurants sectors in Malta and for example projects translating OSH expert knowledge into practical tools and checklists).
- Tenderers must prove their expertise or knowledge or experience of Maltese OHS Legislation
More information about the development of OiRA tools is available at:
The published OiRA tools can be found here: http://www.oiraproject.eu/oira-tools
Participation in this negotiated procedure for a low value contract will be open to natural and legal persons falling within the scope of the EU Treaties (this includes all economic operators registered in the European Union and all European Union citizens) and to all natural and legal persons in a third country which has a special agreement with the Union in the field of public procurement on the conditions laid down in that agreement.
If you would like to participate in this negotiated procedure, please register your interest via fax (+34) 94 435 8401 or via email to procurement-PRU@osha.europa.eu by no later than 31.01.2020 13:00 CET. Please include your
contact details (name, organisation, address, country and e-mail) and make reference to the call EUOSHA/2020/NE/LV/0095/T2.
Please note that registration of interest to participate in the above-mentioned procedures does not give rise to any legitimate expectations to be invited.