Slovakia – Webinar on occupational health and safety during the COVID-19 crisis
Szczegółowe informacje o wydarzeniu
This webinar raises awareness of the pressing occupational safety and health (OSH) issues emerged as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. It aims to facilitate a discussion of the measures taken at a national level to overcome the challenges faced.
Speakers focus on the new OSH issues provoked by the pandemic and present the actions taken by the National Labour Inspectorate, under the conditions of labour inspection, to promote effective OSH management and protect workers during this health crisis.
They explore the current workplace challenges in relation to current relevant legislation and examine the recent amendment of the labour code. The provision of a roadmap on how to actively protect workers and help tackle this pandemic is also addressed.
Finally, speakers introduce EU-OSHA’s 2020-22 campaign, Healthy Workplaces Lighten the Load campaign as well as the Work Legally – Work Safely campaign, run by the Slovakian National Labour Inspectorate.
- Ladislav Kerekeš, National Focal Point Manager, National Labour Inspectorate
- Miroslava Mošonová, Head of labour inspection department, National Labour Inspectorate
- Michal Horňak, Head of OSH department, National Labour Inspectorate
- Jana Mochňacká, Head of legal relations department, National Labour Inspectorate
- Ján Trcka, Head of department for international relations and communication, National Labour Inspectorate
Contact Information: Ladislav KEREKEŠ, email@example.com