Romania – Managing work-related diseases during the COVID-19 outbreak
Szczegółowe informacje o wydarzeniu
The COVID-19 outbreak has affected all workplaces, creating an urgent need for new prevention measures in order to address occupational diseases and COVID-19. The Romanian National Focal Point, in collaboration with EU-OSHA, is organising an online seminar to provide an overview of what needs to be done in the health sector and beyond to establish safe working conditions for everyone.
The seminar, conducted in English, looks at the management of occupational diseases during the COVID-19 outbreak, highlighting the related challenges and best practices, in particular the legal provisions, the use of adequate personal protection equipment (PPE) in health care settings and the adaptation of hospitals. Furthermore, Elke Schneider, senior project manager at EU-OSHA, presents the EU guidance on getting back to the workplace in an effort to ensure a smooth transition to the new working reality.
The seminar is particularly useful for health care sector workers such as physicians, as well as companies, Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) experts/researchers, OSH external service providers and labour inspectors. The attendees share their expertise and opinions during an open debate.
- Ioana – Georgina Nicolescu, National Focal Point Manager, Institutul Naţional de Cercetare - Dezvoltare pentru Protecţia Muncii ''Alexandru Darabont'' - INCDPM, București
- Elke Schneider, Senior Project Manager, European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA)
- Carmen Busneag, National Secretary, International Commission on Occupational Health, Romania
- Doru Constin Darabont, Director-General, INCDPM, București
- Eugenia Naghi, Head of the Occupational Clinics, ‘Colentina’ Hospital Bucharest
- Felicia Popescu, Occupational Physician, National Institute of Public Health, Bucharest
- Niculae Voinoiu, Director of OSH Control Direction, Labour Inspection, Bucharest
- Georgiana Andrei, National Sales Manager, ‘Regina Maria’ National Network Clinics, Barsov
- Liliana Rapas, Direction of Public Health, Bucharest
- Niculina Petcu, Head of HSE Department, OMV Petrom
Contact information: Ioana-Georgiana NICOLESCU, firstname.lastname@example.org