Romania - The importance of digitalisation during the pandemic
Opplysninger om aktiviteten
In the face of the Covid-19 pandemic, the role of digitalisation has become even more important as businesses in all sectors use online tools to secure continuity. To understand the vital role of digitalisation in Romania in the areas of OSH and education, the Ministry of Labour and Social Justice is organising an online seminar showcasing how digital activities have been carried out in the context of COVID-19.
Speakers look at how digitalisation helps monitor employee health and discuss the legal aspect of digitalisation in respect to general data protection. Sharing their expertise on the panel are ministry representatives, legal advisors, labour inspectors and IT specialists.
The online seminar is particularly useful for OSH representatives and labour inspectors, but could also offer insight to HR managers and academics interested in the subject.
- Ioana-Georgiana Nicolescu, National Focal Point Manager, INCDPM "Alexandru Darabont"
- Anca Mihaela Pricop, Head of the Occupational Health and Safety Service, Ministry of Labour, Family and Social Protection
- Adrian Ispasoiu, President of the Romanian Association for Safety and Health at Work
- Daniela Cireasa, Senior Consultant ‘NeoPrivacy’
- Dantes Nicolae Bratu, Government Inspector, State Secretariat
- Doru Costin Darabont, General Director, INCDPM "Alexandru Darabont"
- Liviu Muresan, Training provider for adults
- Marius Dumitrescu, Managing Partner ‘NeoPrivacy’
- Prof. Mihaela Muresan, Dimitrie Cantemir Christian University
- Mihai Nicolae, General State Inspector, Labour Inspectorate
- Niculae Voinoiu, Director of the Occupational Health and Safety Department, Labour Inspectorate
- Petru Muresan, CEO, SSM Platform & Mangager SC Consultia SA
Contact information: Ioana-Georgiana NICOLESCU email@example.com