Romania – The benefits and challenges of teleworking
Opplysninger om aktiviteten
The Covid-19 pandemic has been accelerating a trend already under discussion over recent years: teleworking. Furthermore, forecasts predict that the digitalisation of our work is here to stay long after the current situation is over.
To discuss the topic and to introduce EU-OSHA’s new Healthy Workplaces ‘Lighten the Load’ campaign, the Romanian focal point is organising the National Seminar on Digitalisation. During the event, speakers discuss the benefits and challenges of teleworking. The seminar covers all aspects related to remote working, from the economic to social and legal aspects.
Participants can also watch a screening of the film ’Before the Bridge’, followed by a discussion about the benefits of the digitalisation of work and how we can better cope with their negative consequences.
The seminar is broadcast online from Bucharest with experts and participants from various sectors including representatives from public authorities, labour inspectors, OSH specialists, representatives of insurance companies and private firms and occupational physicians.
- Ioana-Georgiana Nicolescu, National Focal Point Manager, Institutul Naţional de Cercetare - Dezvoltare pentru Protecţia Muncii ''Alexandru Darabont'' - INCDPM, București
- Adrian Ispășoiu, President of the Romanian OSH Association (ARSSM)
- Daniela Cireașă , Senior Consultant “NeoPrivacy”, Romania
- Doru Costin Darabont, Director-General at the National Research Institute of Occupational Safety “Alexandru Darabont” INCDPM, Bucharest
- Marius Dumitrescu, Managing Partner “NeoPrivacy” Romania
- Monica Andrei, European Commission
- Petru Mureșan, CEO at SC Consulta SA, Brașov
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org