Romania – Psychosocial risks in Romanian enterprises
Išsami informacija apie renginį
Workers are exposed to a range of different psychosocial risks in the working environment. To understand more about the potential impact of these risks, the Romanian focal point, in collaboration with EU-OSHA, organises an online seminar to review the results of the 2019 European Survey of Enterprises on New and Emerging Risks (ESENER).
While the main focus of the seminar is on the findings of the survey for Romanian enterprises, the presentation is accompanied by a series of interventions by occupational safety and health (OSH) experts from various organisations. They cover topics including psychosocial risk assessment methods, e-tools and the increasing role of OSH services as regards prevention, legal matters and case studies.
Taking place in Bucharest and online, the 150 or so attendees include representatives of national authorities, labour inspectors, general and HR managers from companies of all sizes, OSH experts, academics, OSH service providers, insurance companies’ representatives, occupational physicians and social partners’ representatives.
- Ioana-Georgiana Nicolescu, Institutul Naţional de Cercetare - Dezvoltare pentru Protecţia Muncii ''Alexandru Darabont'' - INCDPM
- Adrian Ispӑșoiu, President of the Romanian OSH Association (ARSSM)
- Alina Voinea, psychologist and psychotherapist
- Cristian Pătulea
- Doru Costin Darabont, Director-General, Senior Researcher 2nd degree at the National Research & Development Institute of Occupational Safety ‘Alexandru Darabont’ - INCDPM
- Dr. Xabier Irastorza, Project Manager, Prevention and Research Unit - EU-OSHA