Substances dangereuses : les risques se dévoilent… TPE/PME ouvrons les yeux !
This conference presents the Healthy Workplaces Manage Dangerous Substances campaign and emphasises the risks that small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) face when dealing with dangerous substances. The aim of this conference is to bring together owners and employees of SMEs, as well as occupational safety and health prevention specialists and stakeholders to discuss occupational hazards.
Speakers present the main health issues that SMEs are confronted with in their business sectors and explain regulatory changes that apply to them. They share their knowledge of concrete examples of companies facing health and safety problems and how they managed to find and implement simple solutions.
Finally, speakers focus on the new and emerging risks of exposure to dangerous substances in the workplace, particularly chemical risks. They highlight the parts that all parties involved can play in making SMEs safer and healthier places to work.
- Alexandre Gaudrie, Agency for Risk Prevention in Building and Civil Engineering (OPPBTP)
- Bruno Thiébaud, Communications Manager, EU-OSHA
- Benoit Guéroux, CPME
- Evelyne Laporte, Regional Association for the Improvement of Working Conditions (ARACT)
- Laurence Vergneaux, Regional Association for the Improvement of Working Conditions (ARACT)
- Gérard Lasfargue, French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety (ANSES)
- Isabelle Buisson-Vallès, MIT
- Nadine Renaudie, MIT
- Jean-Marie Lagrange, CARSAT CO
- Philippe Le Fur, Regional Directorate for Enterprises, Competition, Consumption, Labour and Employment (DIRECCTE)
- Valérie Lassauvetat, Interprofessional Association of Health at Work (AIST)