Low value negotiated procedure EUOSHA/2018/NE/D/SE/0067– Identification of MS guidance and support material linked to exposure to dangerous substances at work places - Northern and Western Countries
Low value negotiated procedure EUOSHA/2018/NE/D/SE/0067– Identification of Member State guidance and support material linked to exposure to dangerous substances at work places and input into the HWC 18-19 “Practical tools and guidance “ Database (Northern and Western Countries)
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) would like to receive offers for the identification of guidance and support material linked to exposure to dangerous substances at work places in Eastern and Southern MS countries.
This study aims at the development of the EU-OSHA website content on dangerous substances; it contributes also to the development of the content of the Healthy Workplace Campaign 2018-19. EU-OSHA has already a large number of specific pool of resources available on its website, which were produced since the last Europe-wide campaign on dangerous substances in 2003. In addition EU institutions and international organisations have developed tools, guidance and resources relevant to the prevention from of risks from dangerous substances at work. EU-OSHA intends to provide an overview of its own resources together with an overview of resources available from other EU and international stakeholders relevant to the topic, in the form of online, print and Web resources.
Indicative main tasks of the selected tenderer
Tenderers must describe their approach to ensure a high level of quality with respect to the following tasks. The contractor will carry out the following task:
- Identification and review of relevant tools and instruments and awareness-raising material, as well as training resources already available on the topic in Estonia, Sweden, Lithuania, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Norway, Ireland and Portugal.
Offers should describe which key aspects of the resources will be analysed and how they will be presented in the review.
The tenderer must prove that it has the technical and professional capacity to carry out the tasks described in these specifications.
Tenderer(s) must comply with the following criteria:
- The tenderer must prove its educational and professional qualifications in the field of OSH.
- The tenderer must prove experience of working in the field of OSH in the last three years.
- The tenderer must prove experience in drafting reports, recommendations, and guides, on OSH related issues with at least 5 projects delivered in the last 5 years.
- Tenderers must prove experience in the field of OSH similar to the subject of this contract (i.e. dealing with prevention measures regarding exposure to dangerous substances at work places)
- The tenderer must prove experience of working in English along with the capacity to provide final reports and other project deliverables (preferable C2 level, and at least C1 level of the CEF/CEFR).
No documents proving the fulfilment of these criteria are requested at this stage
Participation in this negotiated procedure for a low value contract is open to natural and legal persons falling within the scope of the EU Treaties (this includes all economic operators registered in the European Union and all European Union citizens) and to all natural and legal persons in a third country which has a special agreement with the Union in the field of public procurement on the conditions laid down in that agreement.
The maximum total amount of the contract is € 45.000 (without VAT).
Potential tenderers who would like to participate in this negotiated procedure must register their interest via email to Procurement-PRU@osha.europa.eu including their contact details (name, organisation, address, country and e-mail) making reference to the call for tender EUOSHA/2018/NE/D/SE/0067.
The deadline for declarations of interest is 15 June 2018, 23.45 CET. The estimated date to invite to tender is 18 June 2018.
EU-OSHA will then contact those interested to inform them about the next steps in the tendering