Low Value Negotiated Procedure: Development of a literature review on musculoskeletal disorders and children and young people (with a special focus on young workers): prevalence, risk factors and preventive measures (EUOSHA/2020/NE/D/SE/0124)
Main services requested under the contract:
- To carry out a systematic literature review on musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and children and young people (with a special focus on young workers): prevalence, risk factors, preventive measures, intervention / schemes to promote a good musculoskeletal health. The systematic literature review will cover scientific literature and academic publications, but also ‘grey literature’ from reliable sources, official documents and research outputs.
- To develop a comprehensive report (max 80 pages) based on the results of the systematic literature review that will include: an introduction to the topic; a theoretical background summarising the main models explaining the relationship between MSDs and children and young workers; a description of the main intervention strategies / measures focusing on MSDs in the context of preventing MSDs and promoting a good a musculoskeletal health among children and young people (with a special focus on young workers). If available, case studies should be included to illustrate practical implementation of workplace interventions; discussion of the results and an executive summary (max 10 pages)
- To provide a PowerPoint presentation containing the main findings of the report (maximum 20 slides PPT).
- To write an OSHWiki article on “Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and young workers”
The maximum available total value for the contract will be EUR 60,000 (excluding VAT).
Tenderers must comply with the following criteria:
- Relevant experience in carrying out research, including systematic literature reviews in the topic area as demonstrated by at least 3 relevant examples of projects, reports, articles or other scientific activity carried out in the last 5 years;
- Relevant experience in drafting research reports and presentations as demonstrated by at least 3 relevant examples of projects, reports, articles or other scientific activity carried out in the last 5 years;
Participation in this negotiated procedure for a low value contract will be open to natural and legal persons falling within the scope of the EU Treaties (this includes all economic operators registered in the European Union and all European Union citizens) and to all natural and legal persons in a third country which has a special agreement with the Union in the field of public procurement on the conditions laid down in that agreement.
Type of procedure
Low value negotiated procedure launched and managed by EU-OSHA. The Agency will sign the service contract directly with the successful tenderer(s) following this low-value procurement process.
If you would like to participate in this negotiated procedure, please register your interest via email to procurement-PRU@osha.europa.eu by no later than 11 September 2020 13:00 CET. Please include your contact details (name, organisation, address, country and e-mail) and make reference to the call EUOSHA/2020/NE/D/SE/0124. EU-OSHA will then contact those interested to inform them about the next steps in the tendering process.
Please note that registration of interest to participate in the above-mentioned procedures does not give rise to any legitimate expectations to be invited.