Austria - Webinar on employee protection post-Covid-19
Detalles del evento
With lockdowns easing across Europe and many employees returning to work, the Austrian Labour Inspectorate (ZAI) is organising a webinar to help workers and employers adapt to new levels of employee protection post-Covid-19.
Speakers discuss the long-term effects of the SARS-CoV-2 virus upon the working life. They present effective protective measures implemented in different sectors and delve into the changes that will be necessary to build a culture of risk prevention in order to establish safe working environment for all.
Alongside providing forecasts for operational Covid-19 protective measures at a company level, speakers also discuss the recommendations of organisations with a focus on ensuring occupational safety and health (OSH) and that workers are protected from the virus in the long term.
Participants watching the webinar remotely have the opportunity to ask the panel any relevant questions they may have.
- Alexandra Marx, Austrian Labour Inspectorate (ZAI)
- Barbara Huber, Occupational Psychologist
- Christian Schenk, Head of vocational training in the field of prevention, Austrian Workers’ Compensation Board (AUVA)
- Georg Effenberger, Head of prevention department, Austrian Workers’ Compensation Board (AUVA)
- Isabel Kaufmann, Occupational Health Physician
- Laczko Arpad, Safety specialist, Austrian Workers’ Compensation Board (AUVA)
- Norbert Hiel, Chemist
- Reinhild Strauß, Head of Public Health, Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR), Health Care associated infections (HAI), Hospital Hygiene department, Federal Ministry for Labour, Social Affairs, Health and Consumer Protection
Contact information: Martina HÄCKEL-BUCHER, AT.FocalPoint@sozialministerium.at