Chrodis Plus Chronic diseases and employment workbox
Back to MSDs and filter
Chrodis Plus Chronic diseases and employment Workbox includes 2 elements: a training toolkit and a toolkit for workplaces. Its practical resources support workplaces to:
- measure, evaluate and strengthen the inclusiveness of workplaces and the work ability of employees with chronic conditions;
- foster wellbeing, health, and work ability of all employees;
- prevent the development of chronic diseases;
- support employees to return to work after a sick leave;
- help individuals with chronic health conditions to stay at work.
The Workbox was developed by 18 partners from 11 EU countries, and it was co-funded by the European Commission (DG Sanco). Both the training toolkit and the toolkit for workplaces have been translated into various languages.