The website provides detailed information on the types of gloves that should be used for handling different materials, how long the gloves should be used for and how the gloves should be used.
The website gives seven questions that should be considered when choosing gloves:
- What load should the glove protect against: chemicals, cold, heat or wear?
- Should the glove be able to withstand stabbing or demolition?
- Should the glove protect the forearm?
- Should the glove provide a safe and secure grip on tools, equipment and the like?
- Are you allergic to any glove materials?
- Should the glove dampen vibrations?
- Should the glove reduce the risk of electrostatic discharge?