When small is beautiful... how to ensure workers' health and safety in Europe's micro and small enterprises
How to ensure workers’ safety and health in micro and small enterprises (MSEs) is top of the agenda for leading safety and health experts and policy-makers at this seminar hosted by EU-OSHA. Commissioner Marianne Thyssen, EU-OSHA’s Governing Board and other relevant stakeholders discuss the latest findings of EU-OSHA’s MSE project. The seminar coincides with the publication of two new reports that focus on good practice examples from throughout the EU, identifying key success factors and challenges, and the important role of intermediaries when it comes to improving occupational safety and health (OSH) in MSEs.
- Christa Sedlatschek, Director, EU-OSHA
- Marianne Thyssen, Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs, Skills and Labour Mobility
- Monique Ramioul, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- David Walters, Cardiff University
- Peter Hasle, Aalborg University
- Ann-Beth Antonsson, Swedish Environmental Research Institute