Romania – Review of the European Week for Safety and Health at Work & film screening
On the final day of the 2020 edition of the European Week for Safety and Health at Work, the Romanian focal point is organising a National Network Meeting to review the activities and events that have taken place at national level as part of the week. It is also an opportunity to look ahead at the events scheduled to take place throughout the rest of the year.
Speakers highlight the most relevant topics covered by these events and address the impact and outcomes they have achieved. The session is held in an interactive way, allowing the participants to share their own experiences form the European Week and present proposals and suggestions to the Romanian focal point. The webinar also includes a screening of the film ‘Marina’, which highlights the OSH-related risks for Romanian seasonal workers. A subsequent debate follows the film, in which speakers discuss the topics raised, including the legal provisions for seasonal workers and the economic, social and psychological impact of seasonal work.
The event is of interest to any OSH Managers in Romania, or those who have attended events as part of the European Week for Safety and Health at work. Interested people wishing to view the film ‘Marina’ and discuss its OSH-related themes should also attend the webinar.
- Ioana-Georgiana Nicolescu, Manager of the EU-OSHA focal point, Romania
- Alina Voinea, psychologist and psychotherapist
- Adrian Ispӑșoiu, President of the Romanian OSH Association (ARSSM)
- Dantes Nicolae Bratu, General Inspector of State, Labour Inspection
- Doru Costin Darabont, Director-General, Senior Researcher 2nd degree at the National Research & Development Institute of Occupational Safety ‘Alexandru Darabont’ INCDPM, Bucharest.
- Niculae Voinoiu, Director of OSH Control Direction, Labour Inspection
- Petru Mureșan, CEO of Consultia SA
- Others (TBC)
Contact person: Ioana-Georgiana NICOLESCU – firstname.lastname@example.org