EUOSHA/2020/OP/D/SE/0115 Overview Report of the Third European Survey of Enterprises on New and Emerging Risks (ESENER 2019)
The objective of this call is the delivery of an Overview Report analysing the findings of ESENER 2019. While inspired in the two previous Overview Reports to date, it will go beyond them as:
- It will provide a comparative analysis of the 2019 and 2014 findings, to the extent it is possible..
- At the same time, it will also look at ESENER 2009 with the aim to provide an overview of the evolution of OSH management practices among European establishments over the last decade.
- The report will not limit itself to an initial bivariate analysis but will carry out in-depth (multivariate) statistical analyses in response to research questions.
- In addition to covering the four main areas of the survey, there will be two sections with a specific focus: (1) legislation as a driver and barrier for OSH management and (2) worker representation and, particularly, an analysis of the ways to appoint Health and Safety representatives.
- A particular focus will be placed on new sections included in the ESENER 2019 questionnaire, such as digitalisation and its impact on OSH, as well as the quality of external preventive services and the evaluation of accidents/sickness absence.
The procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge, at https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=6752