CallsBack to calls
OSHA/2022/MVP/0039-ExA - Report on the role of the labour inspectorate and prevention services in supporting OSH compliance in Germany - Middle value negotiated procedure
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) is planning to launch a call for tender for the above-mentioned subject matter.
The overall objectives of the contract to be awarded are:
• To provide information and increase knowledge on the role played by labour inspectorate(s) and prevention services in Germany to support OSH compliance;
• To provide an in depth analysis of the approach followed by the German National Labour Inspectorate(s) to promote compliance, presenting any innovative method of inspection used;
• To provide an in depth analysis of the role of prevention services in Germany in OSH promotion;
• To identify and analyse the main intervention strategies in the area of supporting compliance by labour inspectorate(s) and prevention services;
• To provide information on the actual approaches followed by inspectorates in order to deal with traditional and new challenges at work posed by technology. Those could include innovative methods of inspection, innovative risk-based regulation and responsive enforcement approaches, as well as co-enforcement.
Expected deliverables are:
• Development of a comprehensive report based on the results of the research tasks;
• To provide a PowerPoint presentation summarising the main findings of the research.
The maximum total budget available for the contract will be EUR 70,000 (excluding VAT).
The way, deadline and details for expressing your interest in being invited to tender are available on: https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=12000