CallsBack to calls
OSHA/2022/MVP/0035 - Role of the labour inspectorate and prevention services in Supporting OSH Compliance in Norway - Middle value negotiated procedure
Please note that this is not a call for tenders but a publication announcing the Contracting authority’s intention to publish a future negotiated low or middle value procedure (read more here).
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) is planning to launch a call for tender for the above-mentioned subject matter.
The overall objectives of the contract are:
- To provide information and increase knowledge on the role played by Labour Inspectorate(s) and prevention services in Norway to support OSH compliance;
- To provide an in depth analyses of the approach followed by the Norwegian National labour Inspectorate to promote compliance, presenting any innovative method of inspection used ;
- To provide an in depth analyses of the role of prevention services in Norway in OSH promotion;
- To identify and analyse the main intervention strategies in the area of supporting compliance by Labour Inspectorate(s) and prevention services.
- To provide information on the actual approaches followed by inspectorates in order to deal with traditional and new challenges at work posed by technology. Those could include innovative methods of inspection, innovative risk-based regulation and responsive enforcement approaches, as well as co-enforcement.
Expected deliverables are:
- Development of a comprehensive report based on the results of the research tasks
- To provide a PowerPoint presentation summarising the main findings of the research
The maximum available total value for the contract will be EUR 70,000 (excluding VAT).
Please see: https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=11691