CallsBack to calls
Low Value Negotiated Procedure - Structured Overview on Indicators in OSH-Monitoring and Reporting Systems (EUOSHA/2021/NE/D/SE/0164)
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) is planning to launch in the forthcoming week a low value negotiated procedure for the provision of a structured overview on indicators in OSH-Monitoring and reporting systems.
Main objectives / services provided for under the contract:
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) in close cooperation with DG Employment and the National Contact Points in Member States is developing a reliable and authoritative source of OSH information in the EU (EU OSH INFO System). Many indicators and datasets of this system are visualised in the OSH Barometer (https://visualisation.osha.europa.eu/osh-barometer#!/).
The main objective of the project is to provide a structured overview on the main indicators and datasets that other OSH monitoring and reporting systems in EU and Non-EU countries use.
The tasks will include the:
- Development of a model description structure
- Identification and description of reporting and monitoring systems
- Recommendations for new or amended indicators in the OSH-Barometer
Type of procedure
Low value negotiated procedure launched and managed by EU-OSHA. The Agency will sign the service contract directly with the successful tenderer following this low-value procurement process. The maximum available total value for the contract will be EUR 59,000 (excluding VAT).
Tenderers must comply with the following criterion:
- The tenderer must prove its educational and professional qualifications in the field of OSH.
- The tenderer must prove experience of working in the field of OSH in the last three years.
- The tenderer must prove experience in drafting reports, recommendations, and guides, on OSH related issues with at least 5 projects delivered in the last 5 years.
- The tenderer must prove experience of working in English along with the capacity to provide final reports and other project deliverables (preferable C2 level, and at least C1 level of the CEF/CEFR).
Participation in this negotiated procedure for a contract will be open to natural and legal persons falling within the scope of the EU Treaties (this includes all economic operators registered in the European Union and all European Union citizens) and to all natural and legal persons in a third country which has a special agreement with the Union in the field of public procurement on the conditions laid down in that agreement.
If you would like to participate in this negotiated procedure, please register your interest via email to procurement-PRU [at] osha [dot] europa [dot] eu by no later than 11 August 2021, 13:00 CET.
Please include your contact details (name, organisation, address, country and e-mail) and make reference to the call EUOSHA/2021/NE/D/SE/0164.
Please note that registration of interest to participate in the above-mentioned procedures does not give rise to any legitimate expectations to be invited.