Low Value Negotiated Procedure: Statistical analyses of the 6th European Working Conditions Survey (EWCS) and ESENER-3 of the association between psychosocial risk factors at work and reporting and prevention of MSDs (EUOSHA/2020/NE/D/SE/0101)
Main services requested under the contract:
- Carry out statistical analyses of the associations between psychosocial risk factors at work and MSDs problems and their prevention practices based on existing statistical databases.
- Develop a comprehensive report (max 70 pages) based on the results of the systematic statistical analyses that will include:
- Introduction to the topic;
- Findings of the statistical analyses, presenting in a clear and well-structured way the issues explored in the context of workers demographic characteristics, employment status, occupations and sectors of activity (EWCS) as well as workplaces of different countries, sectors and sizes (ESENER-3).
- Discussion of the results. Research gaps and recommendations for prevention will also be discussed;
- A statistical annex presenting in detail the methodology employed and tables and graphs not included in the main report.
- An executive summary (max 10 pages) which will be also published as a stand-alone summary.
- Provide a PowerPoint presentation containing the main findings of the report (maximum 20 slides PPT).
The maximum available total value for the contract will be EUR 60,000 (excluding VAT).
Tenderers must comply with the following criteria:
- Relevant experience in carrying out research, including systematic literature reviews in the topic area as demonstrated by at least 3 relevant examples of projects, reports, articles or other scientific activity carried out in the last 5 years;
- Relevant experience in drafting research reports and presentations as demonstrated by at least 3 relevant examples of projects, reports, articles or other scientific activity carried out in the last 5 years;
- Relevant experience in managing similar projects as demonstrated by at least 3 relevant examples of projects, reports, articles or other scientific activity carried out in the last 5 years.
Participation in this negotiated procedure for a low value contract will be open to natural and legal persons falling within the scope of the EU Treaties (this includes all economic operators registered in the European Union and all European Union citizens) and to all natural and legal persons in a third country which has a special agreement with the Union in the field of public procurement on the conditions laid down in that agreement.
Type of procedure
Low value negotiated procedure launched and managed by EU-OSHA. The Agency will sign the service contract directly with the successful tenderer(s) following this low-value procurement process.
If you would like to participate in this negotiated procedure, please register your interest via email to procurement-PRU@osha.europa.eu by no later than 20 March 13:00 CET. Please include your contact details (name, organisation, address, country and e-mail) and make reference to the call EUOSHA/2020/DE/N/SE/0101. EU-OSHA will then contact those interested to inform them about the next steps in the tendering process.
Please note that registration of interest to participate in the above-mentioned procedures does not give rise to any legitimate expectations to be invited.