Low value negotiated procedure Oira Project (EUOSHA/2017/NE/D/SE/0031)
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) is planning to launch in the forthcoming weeks a low value negotiated procedure for the development of the content of 2 OiRA tools for the Education sector (secondary education and early childhood education).
Type of procedure
Low value negotiated procedure launched and managed by EU-OSHA. The Agency will sign the service contract directly with the successful tenderer following this low-value procurement process.
The maximum available total value for the contract will be EUR 60,000 (excluding VAT).
Main objectives / services provided for under the contract:
- Development of the content and testing of 2 OiRA tools (the contractor will be required to closely liaise with a steering group set up by the EU Sectoral Social Dialogue Committee Members for Education based in Brussels. This steering group will be involved in the process of validating the tool.
- Organization of 4 meetings with the social partners from the sector. The travel costs of these meetings will be covered by EU-OSHA separately.
Tenderers must comply with the following criteria:
- Tenderers must prove their educational and professional qualifications in the field of Occupational Safety and Health in Education
- Tenderers must be able to demonstrate previous OSH / education sector experience and work similar to the subject of the contract (as for example projects translating OSH expert knowledge into practical tools and checklists).
- Tenderers must prove their expertise, knowledge or experience of working with social dialogue.
More information about OiRA tools is available at: http://www.oiraproject.eu/oira-tools
Participation in this negotiated procedure for a low value contract will be open to natural and legal persons falling within the scope of the EU Treaties (this includes all economic operators registered in the European Union and all European Union citizens) and to all natural and legal persons in a third country which has a special agreement with the Union in the field of public procurement on the conditions laid down in that agreement.
If you would like to participate in this negotiated procedure, please register your interest via fax (+34) 94 435 8401 or via email to procurement-PRU@osha.europa.eu by no later than 13.11.2017 23.45 CET. Please include your contact details (name, organisation, address, country and e-mail) and make reference to the call EUOSHA/2017/NE/D/SE/0031.
Please note that registration of interest to participate in the above-mentioned procedures does not give rise to any legitimate expectations to be invited.