CallsBack to calls
Low Value Negotiated Procedure – Management Board Meeting, 1-3 June 2021 – Provision of services for virtual multilingual meetings (EUOSHA/2021/NE/D/SE/0156)
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) is planning to launch in the forthcoming week a low value negotiated procedure for the provision of virtual multilingual meeting services for the Agency’s Management Board meeting on 1-3 June, 2021.
EU-OSHA is a tripartite organisation where Governments, Employers and Workers are represented in its main governing body, the Management Board (MB). The MB meets twice per year and is responsible for setting the strategic direction of the Agency and holding the Executive Director of the Agency accountable. For more information about the role of the MB and the Agency’s governance arrangements, cf. https://osha.europa.eu/en/about-eu-osha/governance-eu-osha
Participation in the MB meeting is usually composed of:
- 84 members
- 15 observers
- 1 expert appointed by the EP
- 10-20 staff members from EU-OSHA
The ‘MB meeting’ is mixture of plenary (where everyone attends) and meetings in the interest groups represented at the MB.
Type of procedure
The low value negotiated procedure is launched and managed by EU-OSHA. The Agency will sign the service contract directly with the successful tenderer following this low-value procurement process.
The maximum available total value for the contract will be EUR 55,000 (excluding VAT).
Main objectives / services provided for under the contract:
Based on market research, EU-OSHA has assessed that the solution to be used for the MB meeting is the virtual meeting platform “KUDO”. The contractor will be responsible for making the KUDO meeting platform available fulfilling the specifications indicated below:
- The meeting is implemented as a multilingual meeting via simultaneous interpretation available via audio. Languages from and to which interpretation is required are: English; French; German and Spanish
- A Chairperson directs the meeting, but all participants have to be able to intervene in the meeting.
- Participation in the meeting is user-friendly for all parties without requiring more than standard user ICT knowledge from participants
- Interpretation is of good quality and showing familiarity with the relevant terminology
- The ICT solution and support offered ensures a smooth running of the meeting
- Requirements are common across all meeting sessions; some specific requirements for specific sessions may apply.
Tenderers must comply with the following criterion:
- Experience in the provision of multilingual web interpretation services and meetings.
Participation in this negotiated procedure for a low value contract will be open to natural and legal persons falling within the scope of the EU Treaties (this includes all economic operators registered in the European Union and all European Union citizens) and to all natural and legal persons in a third country which has a special agreement with the Union in the field of public procurement on the conditions laid down in that agreement.
If you would like to participate in this negotiated procedure, please register your interest via email to procurement-PRU@osha.europa.eu by no later than 27 April 2021, 13:00 CET.
Please include your contact details (name, organisation, address, country and e-mail) and make reference to the call EUOSHA/2021/NE/D/SE/0156.
Please note that registration of interest to participate in the above-mentioned procedures does not give rise to any legitimate expectations to be invited.