CallsBack to calls
Low Value Negotiated Procedure – Development of 2 OiRA tools for the Petrol Station sector and the Collecting and Handling of waste sector in Lithuania (EUOSHA/2021/0137/T19)
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) is planning to launch in the forthcoming weeks a low value negotiated procedure for the development of 2 Online Interactive Risk Assessment (OiRA) tools in Lithuanian for the petrol station sector and the collecting and handling of waste sector in Lithuania
Type of procedure
Low value negotiated procedure launched and managed by EU-OSHA. The Agency will sign the service contract directly with the successful tenderer(s) following this low-value procurement process.
The maximum available total value for the contract will be EUR 10,000 (excluding VAT).
Main objectives / services provided for under the contract:
- Development in Lithuanian of the structure and content in modules and submodules of an OiRA tool for the petrol station sector and one for the collecting and handling of waste sector. The contractor will be required to liaise closely with the OiRA partner in Lithuania (State Labour Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania) and the social partners from the sectors to ensure their involvement in the project and facilitate their validation of the tool at the end of the process.
- Upload the content of the tool onto the OiRA tools generator (OiRA content management system). Access will be provided by EU-OSHA and training (if required) will be provided by EU-OSHA or the Lithuanian OiRA partner.
Tenderers must comply with the following criteria:
- Tenderers must prove their educational and professional qualifications in the field of Occupational Safety and Health
- Tenderers must be able to demonstrate previous OSH experience and work similar to the subject of the contract (OSH knowledge for the sectors and for example projects translating OSH expert knowledge into practical tools and checklists).
- Tenderers must prove their expertise, knowledge or experience of working in Lithuanian.
More information about the development of OiRA tools is available at:
The published OiRA tools can be found here: http://www.oiraproject.eu/oira-tools
Participation in this negotiated procedure for a low value contract will be open to natural and legal persons falling within the scope of the EU Treaties (this includes all economic operators registered in the European Union and all European Union citizens) and to all natural and legal persons in a third country which has a special agreement with the Union in the field of public procurement on the conditions laid down in that agreement.
If you would like to participate in this negotiated procedure, please register your interest via email to email@example.com by no later than 13:00 on 14/01/2022 CET. Please include your contact details (name, organisation, address, country and e-mail) and make reference to the call EUOSHA/2021/0137/T19.
Please note that registration of interest to participate in the above-mentioned procedures does not give rise to any legitimate expectations to be invited.