CallsBack to calls
Inter-institutional call for tender - F4E-AMF-0913 - Provision of banking services - Open procedure
The objective of this call for tender is to conclude framework contracts with, maximum, two SEPA compliant banks where accounts in EUR will be opened for the execution of payments (in EUR and in other currencies) and management of peaks of treasury.
This procurement procedure has been launched under the lead of the European Joint Undertaking for ITER and the Development of Fusion for Energy ("Fusion for Energy" - Barcelona, Spain). Fusion for Energy is launching the call also on behalf of the following Contracting Authorities:
- EASO - European Asylum Support Office (La Valleta, Malta);
- ECHA - European Chemicals Agency (Helsinki, Finland);
- EEA - European Environment Agency (Copenhagen, Denmark);
- EFCA - European Fisheries Control Agency (Vigo, Spain);
- EU-OSHA - European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (Bilbao, Spain).
Time limit for receipt of tenders: 15 October 2018
Opening of tenders: 22 October 2018
Signature of contracts: Not later than 15 December 2018
For more information, please click here.