Hungary – Taking steps to ‘lighten the load’ and prevent musculoskeletal disorders
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are one of the most common work-related health problems in Europe and can affect workers from all sectors.
As part of EU-OSHA’s Campaign 2020-22 Healthy Workplaces Lighten the Load, the Hungarian focal point is organising an online event to raise awareness about MSDs and to make an overview of the campaign. Medical and ergonomic experts from both the public and private sectors in Veszprém county offer insights on the topic. The panels also cover how MSDs can be prevented in the construction sector and how healthier workplaces could be created.
The event is broadcast online from the Veszprém Municipality and the Ministry of Innovation and Technology (ITM) in Budapest.
- Katalin Balogh, EU-OSHA lead of National focal point
- Dr Adrienn Benedek, occupational health specialist – consultant
- Dr Gyula Madarász, psysician-consultant at the Labour Safety Department of the Ministry of Innovation and Technology
- Gyula Porga, Veszprém Mayor
- Ottó Boros, managing director at Vemévszer ltd
- Péter Nesztinger, Head of the Labour Safety Department at the Ministry of Innovation and Technology
Contact person: Katalin Balogh, email@example.com