The 'No Time to Lose' campaign of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) aims to make carcinogenic exposure issues more widely understood and to help businesses take action. Nine posters of the campaign focus on the prevention of exposure to diesel exhaust fumes:
- Does your face fit? — If your respiratory protectve equipment doesn't fit, it doesn't work.
- Fancy a lungful of this? — Remember that diesel fumes can be a killer. (Two versions.)
- Your health is not to be sniffed at.
- Switched off? — Remember that diesel fumes can be a killer.
- Up in smoke? — Diesel engine fumes can kill you.
- Fumes — Help you breathe more easily?
- Wake up and smell the diesel — Diesel engine fumes can kill you.
- Always wear protection or risk becoming a stiff — Diesel engine fumes can kill you.
Diesel exhaust fumes